Tuesday, May 18, 2010

True Purpose

I want to get into a little bit more about what I really want to do here. Like I've stated below, I love WFB. Its a challenge regardless of what the conditions are for the fight. It's not about who you bring to the fight as it usually is with 40K, but about how well you control your army. Even the big nasty units can be taken down by a well executed plan with lesser units.

I have only played in 7th edition. I know, I know. A lot of people are going to have issues with someone whose view of the game is narrowed by the fact they didn't play in previous editions. But I've played a lot of 7th edition. I help out at the local GW teaching people from the 40K to learn how to play WFB. With 8th edition coming out, I want to see how the game really changes. With the rumors floating around the net about the up-coming edition, I'm pretty excited. I don't want to go into all the rumors that are out there, but I will hit on some of them.

As a final note, we don't what will actually be true until the book comes out. So until then, grab some salt, dust-off a flame-shield, keep an open mind, and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment